General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LS Push command line

Hello, so I have been using the crude method of lspush on some PC's I have had in storage to get into lan sweeper. Running lspush, getting the txt file, pasting it in import etc. I thank the helpful people on this forum for explaining this method to ...

MR1371 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recent Updates Postetd?

I cannot find a post of where you have alerted us on the latest updated / release, and the resolved bugs / enhancements. My installations are at 5.3.0.8 and I am curious what you have available...

MDGraves by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software license compliance vs hardware bundled OEM licenses

Hi,I'd like to ask if there is a way to pin OEM license to single workstation (make permanent relation)?My "problem" is that I have some MS Office 2003/2010 BOX licenses and some MS Office 2003/2010 OEM licenses that were bought with computers and ca...

TJa by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Any way of debugging SNMP v3 queries ?

Hello all,We are moving from SNMP v1 to SNMP v3 on our network gear, and for some models, we cannot get SNMP v3 to work. This is happening both on Alcatel gear (OS9700, OS6450) and Cisco gear (C2960X). It is NOT a ACLs/permissions problem, since we ...

fjca by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email Reports At Different Time Intervals

Hello,I have two email reports that I want to send out to various people.One is a daily report of any machines that have bitlocker disabled.The second is every 4 weeks I'd like to email a report of all the machines that are going beyond our retention...

jperry by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper 5.3.1.1

Anyone got a version 5.3.1.1 from support? I had installed and it was crashed after upgrade. it show Webserver Error, anyone can help?

zeroturn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report deleted - Computer System Information

I deleted a report out of the latest version and really need to get it back. I saw an earlier post about recreating from the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\SQL script folder, but don't see the script to use. If I can't get it back easily, can some...

PYannoni by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Active Directory Optimization

Hi,It has been brought to my attention that the form in which Lansweeper queries active directory waste computational resources and adds too much of an overhead on our domain controllers. We worked with Microsoft directly to pinpoint Lansweeper as th...

sukaitsu by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos