General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Email Reports At Different Time Intervals

Hello,I have two email reports that I want to send out to various people.One is a daily report of any machines that have bitlocker disabled.The second is every 4 weeks I'd like to email a report of all the machines that are going beyond our retention...

jperry by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper 5.3.1.1

Anyone got a version 5.3.1.1 from support? I had installed and it was crashed after upgrade. it show Webserver Error, anyone can help?

zeroturn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report deleted - Computer System Information

I deleted a report out of the latest version and really need to get it back. I saw an earlier post about recreating from the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\SQL script folder, but don't see the script to use. If I can't get it back easily, can some...

PYannoni by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Active Directory Optimization

Hi,It has been brought to my attention that the form in which Lansweeper queries active directory waste computational resources and adds too much of an overhead on our domain controllers. We worked with Microsoft directly to pinpoint Lansweeper as th...

sukaitsu by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! https vs lansweeper news widget

Hi,I know its not much, but on some browsers, the rss feed from the Lansweeper news widget that you can put on tabs is giving security warning when in a https site configuration.For now we deleted that from our pages, but could it be possible to ssl ...

jfhallee by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Place Main Page Tab before Global Tabs?

I cannot place a standard tab (eg. the Main Page tab) before the Global tabs.Is there a setting that we can use to ensure that the Main Page tab is always the first (and therefore default) tab?Thanks!

dkramer by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Retreive registry information

Hi,I'm working to build server baseline with Lansweeper to make sure all our same type of servers have the same setup in and out.The information that i'm having issue with is to get these information :-Retreive info for logical incoming and outgoing ...

kaioshin2 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos