General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Rebuilt server and now the site crawls

I recently had to rebuild the server we had our LanSweeper scanning server and database on. I followed the instructions here:http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/17/move-lansweeper-to-different-server.html to the letter.I'm using SQLExpress 2014 and using th...

BlackOut by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software Usage by date

We are looking at scaling back our MS licensing for Office and would like to run a report to see when the last time a program from the Office suite was used on the PC. Is there a report or way to create something to get a list of all PCs with informa...

TJ_Adams by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing scan server

I've installed a new scan server to support a site that currently doesn't have its own but it's not showing up in the web console. We've got an Enterprise license and when I installed the server I did an advanced install, selected the SQL server typ...

bhermsen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lock scanning server

Is it possible to lock down which scanning server will scan an item? We've got multiple sites each with their own scan server and MPLS links between them and would like to reduce the traffic across the links but I can't seem to keep "off-site" serve...

bhermsen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Importing data to dbo.tblAssetCustom

Hi Folks, We have a large number of assets, historically speaking purchasing data has not been entered when new assets are discovered, so I have over 1600 assets which need to have their internal Order number and supplier order number updated.We do h...

mjphelan by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Installer - Google EC

I like to uninstall old version 4.2.205 and Install new version 7.14and also like to insert Google EC URL which is \\170.164.50.4:80 on registry at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Google\Google_Earth EC\DefaultServerUrl or default registry key location fo...

dpwcho122 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos