General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Remove User Computers

Hello I am new to the forums and the lansweeper software. I currently work at a school and have been leaning lansweeper so I can be the guy to come to if there is a problem related to lansweeper. I have added a few scripts and am getting grips to the...

Resolved! Core switches showing up one time for each VLAN

I have two core switches that route traffic between 50+ VLANs. Both these core switches show up one time for each vlan, is their a way to easily prevent this and have the switch only show up once under it's management IP?

Resolved! Multiple COmpanies

Where can I find instructions on adding multiple companies to a centralized server? I can figure out how to do it with site-to-site vpns. But I would like different options on how to do this as site-to-site vpn tunnels will not work in my situation.

gnohs by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No DNS Server specifed

Hello, just a quick question. On our Lansweeper reports we have five workstations which say no DNS server specified. Out of 1000 machines it's just these 5. Im a bit confused though as it picks up the dns servers yet still warns me? Am I missing some...

Resolved! Mass Update

Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to mass update assets that are related to each other as opposed to going into each one individually. For example, if I had 10 PC's that had all the same Model number and I wanted to use the same asset picture...

MR1371 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software Report Not Showing All Assets

Version: 5305. Updated to 5308 and same issue.When I view a specific software via it's version or name I get the list of which assets have it installed.This list is incomplete because when I go to a specific asset not listed in the software reports ...

E-Dub by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSPush results won't import for same device

I am working with a small (< 20) workstation network running LanSweep v5306.I have 4 machines that run Windows 7 Home Premium x64. I used lspush originally to collect their information and import it into Lansweep.Since then, I upgraded one of the dev...

Vicntc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos