General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! lsremote.exe resets windows profile on target computer

I recently had to use lsremote.exe to control a Windows 7 pc and found that the windows profile was automatically changed. It was only after clicking on a small icon on the task bar that I discovered that it was lsremote that had changed the profile,...

mlesniak by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Antivirus not detected on Windows Server

HiThe template "Server: All servers without Anti-virus software (5)" reports that there are 5 servers without antivirus. That's not true. On workstations the AV-client is recognized.What can I do to let Lansweeper recognize the G-Data AV-client. The ...

Dries911 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper deployed across Multiple Networks

I have a half dozen networks and I'm attempting to put together a deployment plan to have lansweeper be my network management software. Can I have a single database on one of my networks and have multiple instances of lansweeper push into it, or wil...

Brevis by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I change what I view

Can I change what columns i see when i click on Assets>%mydomain%.I know I can run a report and see it, but I want to change the default so I can see custom fields. Thanks.

etailz by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Lsclient Verison

Just a question regarding the lsclient version..Our build contains lsclient (4.1.0.3) and a call to the file during the logon.. We haven't changed this version in a while as it needs to be pushed to over 6000 workstations..My question is, running ls...

Resolved! Application Audit Criteria

Hi Lansweeper Community!!I am currently evaluating your product for use as a software licensing and usage tracking tool and would like to know how you collect the Installed Software Details.Do you scan the entire laptop looking for applications and t...