General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Office 2013 and Recovered license keys

scan PC.view block list Software Microsoft Office для дома и бизнеса 2013 - ru-ru 15.0.4569.1506 Microsoft Corporationblock Recovered license keysMicrosoft Office Enterprise 2007 Volume license 89388-707-9295987-65114 XXX... lansweeper view license ...

nikolvv by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Anti Virus???

Hi guys,Lansweeper keeps bugging me about one of our servers not having an Anti Virus but it clearly does! It has the same AV as our other servers (SEP) but I'm not sure why it keeps saying "no"...I tried re-installing the av and rescan the assets bu...

hasayeret by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OU live scan

I create report on active directory OU, but I get some old data so I want to rescan that ou and run report to get current dataI want that ou be always the same as active directory OUhow can I do that ?thanks

Resolved! Apple IOS app to scan and inventory items out in the field

I have been searching for an iphone app that would allow us to use the camera to scan a barcode and bring up that item on the screen with information from lansweeper.The screen would present information such as serial number, make, model, building, r...

sryan by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Uninstall Deployment

I can seem to figure out how to get a program uninstalled using the deployment tool. I am trying to uninstall spark. It has a uninstall.exe and switch to make is silent. Only catch is it has to be a elevated command prompt. Any help would be apprecia...

etailz by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Domain Scanning

We have recently switched domains from a "----.local" to "ad.----.com", and now the domain scan isn't picking up users from our active directory. Are there any specific syntaxes we need to place in the "target" and "netbios" sections of the Domain Us...