General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! AWS instance ID

We have quite a few servers in AWS and it would be great if we could search for AWS instance ID's to show the asset within lansweeper. Thanks

marc_dub by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! VMware ESXi Hosts

I'm looking for a way to have Lanweeper scan and catalog all ESXi hosts in my environment. I'm very new to Lansweeper and I've searched the Report Center for such a report and haven't found any. Was wondering/hoping someone either had such a report a...

Resolved! Windows Updates searchable in quick search

if it is not already on the wish list, please consider it:when microsoft screws up a windows update again, then i need to search which computer has it already installed.e.g. i search for kb345999, a list of computers should open like it is installed ...

stiwa by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lsremote Screen Drawback Issues

We are currently trialing lansweeper with the free remote control tool, we have installed lsremote and use this fine but when selecting and expanding menus from start the menu are not appearing correctly.The same also happens when right clicking the ...

Resolved! Asset action- copy file to specific path

I would like to add an Asset Action to copy a file from a set location (either on the lansweeper server or on a network share) to a specific location on the client computer. Is there any one that can point me in the right direction? I do not have m...

Saraee by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Alert when asset is seen?

Is there a option to alert when a computer is seen after it's marked stolen? Or to tag an asset to alert when it's seen next?

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Individuel ad asset ,need individuel credenciel

Hello,I have to add like 300 Unix server with 300 different password, could there be a way to add the user account and password directly for the server it self without been in the list of credentiel(since golbal is everyone)in the section of ADD ASSE...

Resolved! reporting Schedule

hi all,I would schedule differnts schedule sending by email with different time.could you say me if it's possible?Per example: I would 2 reports genrated and send by mail at 6 on monday and 2 different reports at 8 on wednesday...Now, I just see we c...

LaurentV by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos