General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Msconfig help

Good Afternoon:I have been trying numerous options and configurations in trying to get a msconfig window to open up that is connected to a remote computer through Lansweeper.I have been trying to create it in the “Basic Action” or “Advanced Action” m...

pat_riley by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Computer domain migration

I'm doing a domain migration, both users and computers. All fine with the users, since the information will get refreshed according to the options I've set on Lansweeper. But the computers are becoming duplicate on both domains.I think I could easily...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Thousand Separator On Asset Pages

Hi EveryoneI have recently set up Lansweeper on one of our servers and things seem to be working well. The only minor problem I have found is that the thousand separator and decimal place marker on the asset pages is a comma (,) rather than a full s...

shane865 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lenovo Chromebook Warranty Check

If you go to http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/warrantylookup you can check the warranty on Lenovo devices. Chromebooks for me, but I assume others.I was hoping to add support link in asset pages to scan these, but the URL doesn't change, it appears t...

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Office 2013 Keys

Hi there,I have a few computers with Office 2013 on them and this software doesnt seem to be picking them up! Is there something I can do for the software to detect the 2013 versions?Thanks

IDIBMark by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote control (P) pount to old server

i had an old PC too start Lansweeper ,i transfert database from the old to the new, when i try to do the remote control the writing point to the old server and not the new server, how can i change this all over?Daniel