General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Traffic encrypted?

Is all traffic between scanned device and the Lansweeper scan server encrypted or just the authentication portion of the traffic? In other words, could someone on my network run a packet sniffer and collect all the information that Lansweeper scans ...

joes3 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not SSH Test Some Devices

I have a handful of devices that will always fail the ssh tests so I would like to not ssh test them. They are dispersed on the network throughout the enterprise. They do support SNMP so scanning them has value but they show as failed because ssh doe...

Resolved! Deployment: run at computer start up

Is there any way to schedule a deployment task to run at the next startup ?That would be interesting for tasks like update software like Microsoft Office, this way you ensure that the users aren't working on any file preventing lose they work.Many th...

Resolved! SQL License Tracking

I am just starting to use the licensing module so forgive me if i ask the obvious. When we purchase a license for Microsoft SQL our vendor issues us the most current version but we install a lower version for various reasonsSo I have a license for SQ...

malbanese1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Drive encryption missing on systems

I work for a law enforcement agency and we have been instructed by the Feds we are out of compliance with drive encryption on all of our workstations. We moved to setting up BitLocker on all systems, we have some 3000 in the entire domain with about...

menoskeym by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos