General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can't upload .par file to asset docs

I would like to add my asset (Barracuda Firewall) configuration backup to asset docs, but it doesn't allow me since file is in .par format. How to enable this or any other file extension to allow upload?

mishomor by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deploy a file to overwrite and exsiting one

Hi Is there away that I can deploy a file using lansweeper? I need to push a new .ini file that contains connection information after a server update.The path would be C:\Program Files (x86)\EPO_OLF5-TC\Client.iniCheers

SimonH by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can't enable Chrome plugin

I am trying to enable the plugin for Chrome.I downloaded the plugin DLL and put it in %localappdata%\Google\Chrome\Application\Plugins as per the plugin error screen that appears.Restarted Chrome and even my computer and it's still not enabled.

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! network connection status

Hello,is it possible to show the transmission rate of an network controller of an asset?I want to check if the asset is connected via 10/100/1000 MBit/s.On a lokal pc I check this normally with "Control Panel" -> "network connectivity" (or something ...

pskup by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows 8.1 laptop uptime

Hi everybodyt.We are experiencing an issue about new HP Windows 8.1 laptops.Even if we select "Shut-down" and the laptop is defineteviley shutten down and OS stops, LS senses it as a "suspension".And so we have those laptop listed on devices with hig...

lsremote windows 8.1

Hi, when I use lsremote to manage a Windows 8.1 workstation, I cant use "toggle remote input and remote blank monitor (on/off)", because it show an eye on both sides (my computer and remote computer).It doesnt happens with Windows XP or Windows 7 PCs...

bernardo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Package to uninstall Chrome

Our corporate have many different version of Chrome, and most of them installed in user profile instead of program files. May I know how can I prepare a package to uninstall all different version of Chrome?Thanks

jasonwch by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos