General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LsPush on domain clients

Hi all,I have many clients in remote sites (wan connections) and I would reduce as much as possible the network load.Considering the advantage of LsPush: data sent to the server is only 40KB;I am wondering what is the best way to deploy it. Many uses...

Resolved! lsremote tool?

i am not able to take remote connection ... i have 4 computers and all are connected to adsl router.i can take remote using mstsc but not able to take remote using lsremote tool ... help me plz

saran by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lspush does not work.

HeyI did not find this anywhere, but am I correct to assume that the free version of lansweeper does not support lspush.exe? or does my problem lay elsewhere?I scanned 2 computers and placed the files in the correct folder of the lansweeper server bu...

Kgribbe by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Custom actions in Chrome

Hello!I'm having a hard time getting lansweeper to run my custom actions. In IE11 (W8.1) and 9 (W7) they work fine.The command we have used is:"%programfiles%\DameWa~1\DameWa~1\dwrcc.exe" -c: -h: -m:{smartname} -x:In Chrome, this doesn't work. I get ...

rokke by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper Server service slow to stop During Upgrades

The last two times I have upgraded my scan server to the latest build the Lansweeper Server service has been slow to stop which causes the install to complain about a file being in use. Its not a big deal, if I kill the LansweeperService.exe process ...

Technut27 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Downgrade Lansweeper license

First of all: I'm NOT planning to downgrade my license for real. This is just a theoretical question.My company has a ultimate license for about 1000 devices that are placed all around the world and currently I'm working on implementing the deploymen...

MakeBug by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stacked switches

Is there any possibility for the members switches in a stack to be identified each ones?For me now, just the master switch in a stack appears in inventory.thanks

eac by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanned entire domain - Help Clear Up Assests!

I accidently scanned my entire global domain last night and instead of having our local office show in lan sweeper I now have the entire globe (what was available).We're on our 30 day trial and I'm trying to show off the features, but the guys don't ...

jdeane by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos