General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cleanup Warranty Information after P2V

When I P2V, that is convert a physical machine to VMware, the warranty information is still associated with the new Virtual Machine. It would be helpful if once the serial number is updated to VMware-* or something, that the warranty information is...

mdouglas by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper upgrade

We are currently using Lansweeper version 4.0.0.116 and are looking to upgrade to 5.2. I explained that there is no direct update we can do and that we will need to do a full re-install and loose our current history. I will back up all reports and an...

Cobra7 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ip Phone

Hi,Can lansweeper pick up IP phones?we have Alcatel-lucent ip phones, some set to static and some dynamic IP addresses.i dont see them showing up in lansweeper.can you advise if its possible to get a report on this?

Resolved! post to installer forum not working?

I keep getting an error posting to the installer section about selecting a instaler so if you all want to use what I came up with to disable sleep on windows 7 machines here it is.Let me know what I am doing wrong to post in that part of the forums i...

seraphielx by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wildcard quick search

May I know any plan on wildcard search on top searchbar?http://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst6939_Wildcard-computer-name-searches-in-the-webinterface.aspx

jasonwch by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UPS Battery voltage error

Hello,I have a new APC smart UPS in my infrastructure. 5000VA XLI. When lansweeper detects it, it gives me some information on battery status such as Battery Voltage.But at the moment, the battery voltage on LanSweeper is 2183V which is very high (in...

wadie by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos