General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Last IP Range Scan Time not updated or failed never

Hi,we have the following problem.LanSweeper 5.1.0.60Using scanning methods, IP address range schedule scanning works fine.That´s what i can see live in the scanning queue.But when i checked some workstations from the scanned ip range, there are a lot...

daigls by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! problems with iisexpress

ok, messed up my lansweeper...tried to install beta in addition and it ruined my existing...I have uninstalled both, and reinstalled lansweeper, it comes up with first run just fine, but when I stop the services and restore database the website then ...

karon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dashboard Widgets not Updating

Good afternoon -I've inherited a Lansweeper installation from a Merger and Acquisition at work. While looking through the data to identify assets / equipment, I've noticed that a good portion of the Dashboard widgets are not updating the totals corr...

kas_50 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing Toner Level Info

Lansweeper scans copiers/MFDs and adds them as printer asset types by default. I created a new asset type called Copier-MFD to segregate my leased copiers-MFDs from my regular networked printers. However, when I change the asset type from Printer to ...

Resolved! Scanning host: Specified cast is not valid.

Doing a search on the above gets me this link which, while related, does not fit my case exactly. I have a well function LanSweeper environment but I have this one host that give me the error in title. This does not appear to be IP/DNS related. The c...

Resolved! Lansweeper Migration Issue

I've built a faster PC to run Lansweeper on, so I was planning on migrating all the data to this new PC. We use the SQL Compact mode, and I've run into a couple of issues. I have been following this guide (http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/17/move-lanswee...

daly211 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IP Address Range Scanning

Right now we have very small ranges in our IP Address scan. If we wanted to expand this can we put in the fields the following. Current10.15.126.11-10.15.126.100What we would like10.15.126.11-10.15.131.254Will that cover the whole spectrum of subnets...

chads by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos