General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Right SQL Express / DOT NET version

Hi All,I'm very new to this forum (first post) and I'm going to install a trial of Lansweeper.I'm pretty sure at the end we'll choose a premium license, and i want to test features of that license.Scanning server is a VM 2003 and I thought to install...

coraz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VMware eSXi 5.1 U2 not detected

Hello, we are currently running LS v5149 and since the last patching applied of our ESXi farm in April, LanSweeper do not detect them anymore as vmware server but only as simple web server or linux server with ssh unreachable (shh root access availab...

wadie by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dell Digital Delivery Date used as Warranty Date

I was surprised to see several of our PCs have a warranty going to 2022 in Lansweeper. But it turns out that Dell is including Dell Digital Delivery info in the warranty details (see attachment).If you're wondering what Digital Delivery is, visit: h...

sandve by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Website Access - Windows Groups

Hi,The list of windows groups not contain all the group in the Active directory.I don't understand what is the different between those group to other groups in the Active directory . 1. What type of group can i use to grant permission to access the w...

eyalg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LS: Linux/Unix - minimal rights

Hi there,as a full ssh/root access is almost impossible to get in our environment, we would need to know the /least/minimal/ rights for Linux/Unix machines for running a software inventory.Any help is highly appreciated.Thank you so muchMat