General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Edit Location of assest on map when Zooming.

I've noticed an ODD thing when trying to move the location of an assest on a map.If i move theimage around manally with the HAND icon and then move the assest it saves fine.If I use the ZOOM feature and them move it. the icon does not goto the correc...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help Desk

How far away is LS from having a Help Desk system in place? I have read that it is something on the radar but not much else. Any information would be beneficial as we are looking at new Help Desk systems. Thank you!

TJ_Adams by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Office 2013 OEM Serial Number ?

Hi, is there a way to get the Office 2013 serial number ?I have here a computer that lansweeper didn't retrive the serial key.Configuration :¸Dell Latitude E5430Windows 7 x64 FrenchOffice Pro 2013 OEM French

dlaporte by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Limited IP scans

So I'm currently running 70 computer scans and 40 IP scans. I recently attempted to increase the number of IP scans that the server will run however I am getting the error below:Limited to 99 total threads in MSSQL version.Has this changed? I know ...

KHabershon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Non-Windows Assets changing to non-active

We have Watchguard firewalls that are changing to non-active assets, but no one is changing them, they are just showing up one day as non-active. If I switch the assets to active, they will change back to non-active after a period of time. I am not...

Resolved! Asset Summary Page, Cisco Discovery Protocol

I have many computers that show the switch that the asset is connected to at the bottom of the asset summary page and then others do not show this. If I take two computers that are connected to the same switch I have one that shows the Connection an...

chadsharp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos