General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SQL Inventory

Hi,I have a question about the SQL inventory.In the reports i can see the columns:Assetname|Domain|OSname|Edition|License....Which data source is used here for the value Edition & License? (especially for the value of License)best regards

samfu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No switch connection info for Polycom phones

I have many Polycom Soundpoint IP phones connected to my network but unfortunately, they don't support SNMP. Lansweeper doesn't show what switch port each phone connects to. It does know the ip address and that it is a polycom voip device. When I ...

hpitman by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scanning Queue Speed

Is it possible to speed up the number of devices been scanned?We have 3 servers, scanning 12,000 devices but are getting a bottle neck with SQL stuck at a 100 connect internal limit..Any thoughts?

Resolved! Show User Loggins ( WIN 2012 AD )

Hi,i wonder if it is possible to show all users which have logged in until a speficied time ?lets say i want to create a list with all employees which have logged in to a workstation within our active directory windows server 2012 network, so i could...

supreme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset group scanning methods

Hi,I created some "asset group scanning" instead of "IP Address Range Scanning" , the problem is that on "asset group scanning" there isn't the possibility to add the credential or to exclude the SSH or Windows. Should be implemented in the next rele...

cdonizetti by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Custom Field on User Pages

When I edit an asset I'm able to use the Custom fields to store any data I want which is handy. Is there a way to do something similar when I edit a user? For example I we have a seat location code that is used to locate employees on an interactive...

Technut27 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot add computers after setting scan methods

Howdy!I'm currently using the trial version of v5131 and am running into an issue. It seems that when I set my scan ranges (ie: 192.168.1.1 - 2.254) and then run a successful scan, I can no longer add computers.I have attempted this by using LSPush (...

DonSlice by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos