General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Last Seen Assets and Users

I think I posted about this months ago but I can't find the post anymore.I am using version 5081.I've noticed that when looking at the dashboard, where it shows "Last seen assets" (and also last seen users), it reports the asset's local time instead ...

MikeInLa by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Import Assets

I was hoping to change several fields from a range of assets through the 'Import Assets'-function. However, it just created duplicates of my assets. Is this normal behavior, or a bug?

Resolved! How to change asset type

Hi, we want change asset type in our notebooks, workstations,..If we edit asset, we cant change assettype, this option its grey like.Can you help me, how i can change asset type?

David_P by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Client for Chromebooks?

My boss came in today and asked about Lansweeper and Chromebooks. Would there ever be a way to scan Chromebooks if there was a plugin installed on the machines themselves?

sryan by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What do you use for remote software deployments?

I'm tasked with looking for a tool we can use to remotely install software on clients. What are you all using? Ideally it would be something that either has a client that can manage the job or a client less tool that can push the installs out to th...

Technut27 by Champion Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding IP Locations to a certain vendor / name PC report.

I am trying to build a report of certain vendor and name which i have but I want it to pull the location from the Web40AllIPLocations, it gives me the correct location but the PC is listed multiple times? Anybody know why? Here is what I am using c...

rathm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Warranty download troubleshooting

Is there a way to troubleshoot warranty download problems? My lansweeper server has internet connectivity, but the warranty info is not downloading. Is there any logging I can look at or a queue to tell me what is happening?

bd by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just update current user

Hello,Quick question for you. We currently have an active directory environment and use active scanning on the network. This works great and scans each computer daily. However in addition to it's typical scans, we also like using Lansweeper to tra...

creinking by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos