General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Office 2013

Hi,in Software/Recovered license keys there are shown the keys of the Microsoft Products.Bute there is no Office 2013 key ...It is fixed in version 81 ? , (cause we have now 79 installed)regards Andreas

Lindner by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tools

Is there a certain directory lansweeper tools should be placed in before running? When I run either the connection test or the device test the first thing they report is "Version: Executable not found" and that the service is not running. I have ve...

RTI_IT by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DC Scanning in 5.0.0.79

I'm about to update to version 5.0.0.79 but need some more information on this point before i can proceed.•Windows groups and user information is no longer scanned on domain controllers to increase performanceI currently report on group changes and a...

Resolved! Missing Licenses

I noticed that Exchange and Lync licenses are not being picked upalso is there any possible way to just run a report that tells me what licenses are on what machines etc?

Resolved! Move LS DB from Compact to SQL Server

I installed LanSweeper as a SQL Compact database but now want to write some SharePoint plugins to grab data from the DB.Is it possible to move the database from Compact to a full SQL Server?

blighter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! License incorrect

We have a problem with this situation. We have a license of Microsoft Visio Standard 2010, when we proceed to install, Microsoft install Visio Premium 2010 by default and later, when the installation is complete, we need to activate the correct licen...

Jalcazar by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wyse C30LE detection

Hi,I have some Wyse C30LE devices in my network and it's a little issue with their detection.The "Model" is set to LPT1 instead of C30LE or something...And the "Asset Type" maybe wouldn't be so odd to be detected as a thin client as long as these day...

eac by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos