General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Installed printers on Computer configuration report?

As the title indicates...is it possible to add installed printers (local and network) to the computer report? We would like to use this report as a starting point during PC redeployments.If there is a way, please include code.Thanks you.

amagner by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote Control

I can do remote screenshots fine. If I try remote control on a station (Firewall disabled just to make sure), it will not work.While watching it during the process when lsremote is ran, it creates the service on the target machine, starts the servic...

chrisclos by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lsremote problem

HiLsremote it's not sending ctr+alt++del to Windows7 and Windows Server 2008 but it works on Windows XP and Windows Server 2003Any suggestions?

Resolved! Actions only work on server

We have the premium version which I just upgraded to the latest and greatest.We have 2 untrusted domains and after much ado am able to scan and see new computers in the other domain.When I try to run actions from my PC they fail with access denied to...

Goodwin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VNC Password Change

Looking to get a action to prompt to change the VNC password. I have it partial setup to change it using VNCPWD.exe (see http://www.sysworksoft.net/products/vncpwd.html ). Only thing is I would like a Windows prompt to come up and ask me what I want ...

VanDutch by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uninstall command Query

Hi,Could you please tell me the sql query /report generation where i need to get the uninstall command of all the softwares whicg are reported in my database. I can see individualy and uninstall the softwares .I have checked in SQL but couldnt find t...

pras by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bug reappears

Hi AllAfter updating to v.4.0.0.36 , a previous bug reappears. Computers existing in AD but not existing any longer physically are reappeared in the “Computers in domain” page. This bug was solved by (test version provided by you)LansweeperService v....

vargaboti by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos