General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Find installed Internet Explorer 6

Greetings,Does anyone know how to pull a software report which will show machines (workstations and servers) which are running Internet Explorer 6?The software report shows Windows Internet Explorer 7 and 8, but I guess IE6 is not identified that way...

Dov by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device classification

Hi,i already read this post "http://lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst3455_Device-classification-is-wrong-or-misleading.aspx" regarding the classification, but isn't there a way to change this in general ? We have a couple of hundred Voip phones and reg...

dsch by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IP Scanning Doesn't Update Software List In Windows Machines

I've been rolling out Adobe Reader 9.3.4 in Active Directory GPO and was expecting to see more computers get the update. However, no new computers were showing up as having version 9.3.4. After running the IP Range Scanning, still no new computers ...

dkhilo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Active Scan frequency

Is there a way to increase the Active Scan frequency? Looking for a 15 min fequency for last logged on user.Please advise,Niles

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can Version 4 Co-Exist with Version 3

We have a dedicated server with V3 of Lansweeper installed and we have quite a few custom links from other applications to V3.Is there any way we can install Version on the same sever and then slowly migrate our external apps over to the new structur...

ccdesktop by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote screengrab problems

screengrab.exe file version 4.0.0.55When I try to use this new version of the screengrab, the installer hangs.Two processes start (showing with psexec)REMOTESCREEN.exe 3748 Console 0 3 148 KREMOTESCREEN.exe ...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cygwin not in Software overview

We're trying to determine which of our systems have Cygnus Solutions Cygwin product installed on Windows. It does not show locally in Add/Remove Programs. However, there are registry keys for it under HKLM\Software\Cygnus Solutions, but it's not show...

Mamba by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos