General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Renaming computers

Hi, i apologize if the argument have been covered in the past.We have Lansweeper 4.0.0.24 premium scanning a network with over 1000 computers and we are very happy about its performance.We have just a problem: when we rename a computer we cause a dou...

Mik by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Has to add premium license

Everytime I want to use the "Lansweeper Premium Users" Forum I have to enter my licensekey. Can anyone help me with this?// Göran W

wollseng by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LanSweeper service 100% CPU Usage

Hi, Since the last upgrade lanSweeper service shows 100% CPU usage. I reduced copmuter threads to five and IP threads to one, restarted the service but CPU usage is the same. I have scheduled IP scanning to monday only. Thanks.

cheche by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! scheduled scanning &.....

Hi support..How are you?I have more question for you!1. Can I delete the lansweeperuser db?2.Can i use the Scheduled scanning only for a single OU (ex. OU server) without disable "active scan"?3. I see that I can set an computer exclusion. But can i ...

Resolved! Lansweeper 4.0 - performance issue

Hello,I have a performance issue with the new version of Lansweeper. I leave my PC on for night, with LS website open. In the morning, when I click on any LS link, I have to wait about 15-20 sec. for the page to display. But when it finally opens, al...

Martin by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wmiprvse.exe 100% CPU usage

Hello,Recently (two days ago) I upgraded our version of lansweeper to version 4.0 and then further upgraded our LSclient.exe that we use from a network share to the latest and greatest version included with 4.0.The issue that I am having now is when ...

Resolved! Custom Field Population and reporting

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do the following:I want to populate all of my Custon Field 1 (which I changed the name to read "Systems Engineer") with the name of our engineer who is responsible for that server. We have 150+ servers and 3 engin...

311hits by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos