General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! NT domain and server 2003 domain

Hello!We have one central domain, and 4 NT domains. Recently we tried to add NT domain computers to the lansweeper system. Assume that central domain is "central.local" NT domain name is "secondary".with connection tester lansweeper server can ping...

itssn by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loading the Webconsole takes forever

Hi,When loading the Webconsole (http://server/lansweeper) it takes up to 15 seconds before the page shows. I run IE6 on a Virtual Windows Server 2003. I guess that it could be a problem with my IE6 settings, i have not made any custom changes to them...

gladen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ISA 2004 and

I just installed on SBS 2003 Premium - including ISA 2004. Can see clients but each client has The RPC server is unavailable 0x800706BA. So I checked ISA and the following sometime it lets lansweeper through and other times it doesnt. Any ideas what ...

Bucklebery by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

automatically update client information

Dears, I am new and testing lansweeper. How do you keep your clients updated? I got one client into the database, made some changes and tried to send those changes by using lsclient without any success. Does it take a few time? Is there any timeout? ...

Big network

Use of lansweeper on a big network is not the same as in a small one ...I'd like to know who use lansweeper on a network with more than 10.000 machines in order to exchange opinions and tips ...Thanks.

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configuration Utility error

Not sure were to report bugs, not that I looked all that hard.Just upgraded to the 3.5.2 and noticed a small oversight or but in the configuration utility. The memory column reports memory in "KB" were it should be reporting or displaying it in "MB"....

mother by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos