cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdaniel
Engaged Sweeper III
I'm having issues with my users being able to use the calendar feature without having access to all assets and reports etc. They are able to see the Helpdesk section and the My tickets and Knowledgebase sections along with a news section, but I'm unable to allow them to see the calendar and add events. I've played around with giving them permissions (especially to calendar) but nothing I've done has worked. Any ideas? If there was a way to have a tab for calendar for them, that would be ideal...thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
The calendar was indeed intended for use by agents as a workflow feature. It currently cannot be used by non-agent users. We've added "opening up the calendar for non-agent users" to our customer wishlist. At this moment we cannot guarantee that this change will be implemented though, we also cannot provide you with an ETA on this for now.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
The calendar was indeed intended for use by agents as a workflow feature. It currently cannot be used by non-agent users. We've added "opening up the calendar for non-agent users" to our customer wishlist. At this moment we cannot guarantee that this change will be implemented though, we also cannot provide you with an ETA on this for now.
jdaniel
Engaged Sweeper III
I think I figured out that they have to be an agent in order to access the calendar in this manner. there is no way around this I suppose? We were hoping for our end users to be able to view the calendar but not add events etc. thanks again.