cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
betterbuddha
Engaged Sweeper
Hi, I am testing out all the new features in 6.0, and I was wondering if it is possible, either through the API or something else to create a calendar event automatically from a helpdesk ticket?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
Currently the only way to do this is to add a ticket dispatching rule (Configuration -> E-mail Settings). This way you can add an event if a new ticket is created via E-mail. This does however not work (yet) for tickets created using the website or API. Our next major update (6.1) will make ticket dispatching work for tickets created using the website as well, but development for this update has only recently started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
hutchins79
Engaged Sweeper II
I'm looking for same feature. We have several meeting rooms, and would like users submitting tickets to select a room, starting & ending time to have it automagically added to a calendar as an event.
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
Currently the only way to do this is to add a ticket dispatching rule (Configuration -> E-mail Settings). This way you can add an event if a new ticket is created via E-mail. This does however not work (yet) for tickets created using the website or API. Our next major update (6.1) will make ticket dispatching work for tickets created using the website as well, but development for this update has only recently started.