cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dtsteinb
Engaged Sweeper II
I added some new Asset types. How can I add a JPEG/GIF to this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
FYI for everyone: there is a knowledge base article about this as well, here. Be sure to search the knowledge base if you have a Lansweeper related question, as the knowledge base has over 100 articles and counting. Chances are your question has already been answered.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jauran
Engaged Sweeper

The file pathway Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\images is no longer valid.  Where can I upload my icons so that I can add them to my custom asset types?

Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
FYI for everyone: there is a knowledge base article about this as well, here. Be sure to search the knowledge base if you have a Lansweeper related question, as the knowledge base has over 100 articles and counting. Chances are your question has already been answered.
jauran
Engaged Sweeper

The KB is missing.  Can someone update the new file pathway?

Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
The images should be placed in Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\images. Then you can edit the type and give in the name of the image, same as with the other asset types. We advise keeping a backup of the images you've added. The prefered image type is .png, however .gif and .jpeg should work as well.