cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sean_dineen
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

I was just wondering is there a way of generating a report that will show the previous users of a particular laptop.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
We received and answered this question via email. For everyone else's benefit, I'm pasting the reply we sent via email below. You can filter the computer name within the report results.
Creating a report that will show all previous users of a laptop is certainly possible:
  • Go to Reports\Create New Report
  • In the report editor, drag tables 'tblCPlogoninfo' and 'tblPortableBattery' from the right (available tables) to the top left.
  • Select the fields that are needed for this report. In your case this would be tblCPlogoninfo.Username and tblCPlogoninfo.logontime.
  • By default, some additional fields will be added such as tblAssets.AssetName,..
  • Name the report and click 'Save & Run'.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
We received and answered this question via email. For everyone else's benefit, I'm pasting the reply we sent via email below. You can filter the computer name within the report results.
Creating a report that will show all previous users of a laptop is certainly possible:
  • Go to Reports\Create New Report
  • In the report editor, drag tables 'tblCPlogoninfo' and 'tblPortableBattery' from the right (available tables) to the top left.
  • Select the fields that are needed for this report. In your case this would be tblCPlogoninfo.Username and tblCPlogoninfo.logontime.
  • By default, some additional fields will be added such as tblAssets.AssetName,..
  • Name the report and click 'Save & Run'.