cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dskundric
Engaged Sweeper
I am new to LS so forgive me if I am asking something obvios. I have IP location and I want to join few more fileds to it, for example VLAN ID, VLAN name etc. How can I do that?

br
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
If you wish to add additional custom data to asset pages you can use asset custom fields for this. Asset custom fields can be configured under Configuration\Asset Pages (scroll down to Asset Custom Fields). These fields can be filled on a per asset basis in the Edit Asset screen of individual assets.

If you wish to fill a custom field for multiple assets at a time you can do so under the Assets tab:
  • Select any asset you wish to modify by using the checkbox to the left of the asset.
  • Once all assets are selected click Mass Edit Assets in the left hand pane (the top one).
  • In the resulting popup you can select the field you wish to edit and provide the input.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
If you wish to add additional custom data to asset pages you can use asset custom fields for this. Asset custom fields can be configured under Configuration\Asset Pages (scroll down to Asset Custom Fields). These fields can be filled on a per asset basis in the Edit Asset screen of individual assets.

If you wish to fill a custom field for multiple assets at a time you can do so under the Assets tab:
  • Select any asset you wish to modify by using the checkbox to the left of the asset.
  • Once all assets are selected click Mass Edit Assets in the left hand pane (the top one).
  • In the resulting popup you can select the field you wish to edit and provide the input.