cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicomurano2023
Engaged Sweeper

Good day everyone,

I'm seeking opinions and suggestions on how to obtain a more customized vulnerability report. Currently, when reviewing risk information, only the list of CVEs (Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures) is displayed as a viewing option. However, I would like to not only see the listed CVEs but also the assets associated with each of them directly in the same risk view.

Does anyone have experience or suggestions on how this functionality could be implemented? It would be great to see the affected assets with their corresponding CVEs without having to navigate to each CVE individually or to each asset.

I greatly appreciate any comments or suggestions on this matter!

Best regards.

1 REPLY 1
edu_ayus
Product Team
Product Team

Hi @nicomurano2023,

Although we started offering vulnerabilities from the CVE perspective, we aim to offer other perspectives to visualize the risk information, as you requested.

I am happy to announce that we are already working on a new asset view for Risk Insights This view will allow you to see all the vulnerability data from the affected assets' perspective. We expect to deliver this new view next month (June), so it will be available very soon.

With this new view, I really hope to fulfill your needs and improve your experience with Risk Insights. However, do not hesitate to continue providing feedback on this or any other aspect.

Thanks!

Eduardo

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now