cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MDGraves
Engaged Sweeper III
During upgrade to 5.2.0.24, installer said if lacked permission to delete "'GemBox.Spreadsheet.dll", so I manually deleted and let the installer proceed. It succeeded. Now, when I try to scan a remote (scan) server, my Lansweeper SERVICE stops. Below is the entry in the Lansweeper SERVICE ErrorLog.txt file. The file is on the computer (D:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\bin). I also tried registering the DLL (C:\regsvr32.exe "D:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\bin\GemBox.Spreadsheet.dll"), which gave "no entry point" message. HOW CAN I FIX?

1/8/2015 8:57:50 AM: Could not load file or assembly 'GemBox.Spreadsheet, Version=33.3.0.1000, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b1b72c69714d4847' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at #=qQ_d8VemJnS2DWB0Zzne0ATZlUHkFugxBa68egwGUVHk=.#=q9ayuxyb0PnYSP$pVXz2Hzw==()
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Michael_V
Champion Sweeper III
Reinstalling only the service should do the trick.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MDGraves
Engaged Sweeper III
That worked. Thanks.
Michael_V
Champion Sweeper III
Reinstalling only the service should do the trick.