cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sacosta_alt
Engaged Sweeper
I had customized the Workstations with Out of Date Antivirus report, in fact I had even renamed it. My dept relies on heavily on this report for metrics & performance. Thanks to updating to the newest version of Lansweeper, my report was deleted / over written and replaced with a worthless report called Expired Antivirus. Which normally refers to software license issue not the virus definitions.

Nothing was mentioned in the change log about reports would getting deleted or replaced. It makes no sense that a report having been renamed and modified in SQL code to be removed by an update.
1 REPLY 1
Bart_E
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
An update does not remove or change data already in your database. If you selected New Installation instead of Upgrade however, you'll install a new instance of Lansweeper and your existing installation will be lost.

All Lansweeper settings are stored in the SQL database. If you have a backup of your Lansweeper database all settings are saved and can be restored afterwards. More information about restoring your SQL database can be found in this article.