cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PeterJG
Champion Sweeper II
Have couple questions in regards to the dashboard layout and customizations.

1. Is there a way to apply changes from one layout/dashboard view to all users logging in, or are they done already?
2. Can I set default home page? (general tabs seem to take over and you can't move general tabs to the end of list)
3. If user creates new tab just for them and my Web Access setting needs to be reset by running the .exe file do they loose custom tab as well?

-Here are just few curious questions I have..

Thanks for great product.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
1. The dashboard layout for new users is hard coded and cannot be customized at the moment. We advise using global tabs for common data. Normal users are able to change their own dashboard layout and widgets, but not the global tabs.
2. At the moment you cannot make a non-global tab the default home page. However in a future version (probably 6.0) you will be able to put global tabs at the end of the list. This will be user-specific.
3. Users will not lose any customizations they made to their dashboard when Web Access Roles are reset.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
1. The dashboard layout for new users is hard coded and cannot be customized at the moment. We advise using global tabs for common data. Normal users are able to change their own dashboard layout and widgets, but not the global tabs.
2. At the moment you cannot make a non-global tab the default home page. However in a future version (probably 6.0) you will be able to put global tabs at the end of the list. This will be user-specific.
3. Users will not lose any customizations they made to their dashboard when Web Access Roles are reset.