cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MakeBug
Champion Sweeper
First of all: I'm NOT planning to downgrade my license for real. This is just a theoretical question.

My company has a ultimate license for about 1000 devices that are placed all around the world and currently I'm working on implementing the deployment-module to make everything easier to manage (we used autostart-scripts until now ).

Now IF we now (for any unusual reason) somehow could NOT afford the money to renew our license or if we wouldn't need it anymore because we closed every international office...could we actually downgrade our ultimate license to let's say standard?
And if so, what would happen with the deployment part and everything we set up but isn't available in standard anymore?

As said this is only a theoretical question. I'm curious if they ever thought about this.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Downgrading your license will remove the functions which are not available on the lower version from your web console. We won't delete asset data, but if the number of assets in your database exceeds the maximum of the applied license, scanning won't work any more.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Downgrading your license will remove the functions which are not available on the lower version from your web console. We won't delete asset data, but if the number of assets in your database exceeds the maximum of the applied license, scanning won't work any more.