cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdotadmin
Engaged Sweeper
When I choose a package to deploy, it gets deployed twice. The first one will succeed and then it will run again, even though I only deploy it once. Any ideas on how to keep this from happening?
9 REPLIES 9
jhiggs
Engaged Sweeper
Running v. 7.1.40.6 and I also have runaway deployment processes, duplicates are running on any PC that we run a deployment on. I can attach logs if needed
mwrobo09
Champion Sweeper
I am currently running 7.1.40.5 and I am still seeing this issue. Was there a fix put in already for this?
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
A quick update on this issue. We have identified the bug and passed the information along to our development team so they have provide a fix. At the moment I can't provide an estimate date for when the fix will be live.
Diego_Tomazzoni
Engaged Sweeper III
For me too. I'm in version 6.0.150.60. Deployer version 6.0.100.0
Occours more when I do a large deployment.
crk112
Engaged Sweeper
Problem still exists in 6.0.150.60.

I observe the problem most frequently when deploying to single assets, and especially when deploying to more than one single asset in a row (much in the fashion described by heybobby1 in a previous post).
caverna
Engaged Sweeper III
It happens to me also, in very rare cases, when I deploy to a single asset.
v6.0.150.60
heybobby1
Engaged Sweeper III
I see duplication and errors reported when you do the following

1. Open asset page for asset A and deploy software.
2. While deployment to asset A is in progress open a new window for asset B and deploy software.
3. Now refresh the deployment pages on both assets. You'll likely see duplication and errors. Often the deployment works anyway so I've just got use to ignoring it.

crk112
Engaged Sweeper
I'm on 6.0.100.94 and the problem still exists. I submitted it to support@lansweeper.com with the requested info.
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Our customers have reported issues in the past concerning deployments which were sent twice instead of once, though these issues have since been fixed. Make sure you're running the latest Lansweeper version, which is currently version 6.0.0.63. You can update using this article.

If the issue also exists in the latest version of Lansweeper, please send an email to support@lansweeper.com with the following files and information:
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt as found on your Lansweeper server.
  • A screenshot of your deployment logs showing duplicate deployments
  • Specifics on how the deployment was initiated. Deploy Now vs scheduled.
  • Any other information that may be relevant.