cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jperry
Engaged Sweeper III
Hello,
I have two email reports that I want to send out to various people.
One is a daily report of any machines that have bitlocker disabled.
The second is every 4 weeks I'd like to email a report of all the machines that are going beyond our retention period (4 years).

I have both reports built, but it appears LAN Sweeper only allows for a single schedule to email ALL reports?
http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/113/sending-email-alerts.html

Is there no way to specify different reports to run at different times? (Running v. 5308)

J.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I moved this from the Report Center to Lansweeper Questions. Please note that the Report Center is for posting finished Lansweeper reports, not questions.

In regards to your question: at the moment, all report alerts use the same schedule. Specifying different schedules for different reports will be possible in Lansweeper 6.0. We are currently in the final stages of internal alpha testing for 6.0. If you haven't already, contact support@lansweeper.com to request that you be added to our list of beta testers. You will then be notified via email as soon as the public beta becomes available.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I moved this from the Report Center to Lansweeper Questions. Please note that the Report Center is for posting finished Lansweeper reports, not questions.

In regards to your question: at the moment, all report alerts use the same schedule. Specifying different schedules for different reports will be possible in Lansweeper 6.0. We are currently in the final stages of internal alpha testing for 6.0. If you haven't already, contact support@lansweeper.com to request that you be added to our list of beta testers. You will then be notified via email as soon as the public beta becomes available.