cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tomecheq
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,

I have enabled event log scanning. Everything is working properly.
I want to achieve functionality as bellow:
When LS scan asset then events (errors and warnings) appears in eventlog tab and i want that when error event appears then LS will send me e-mail notification.

I know how to do it with specific events which are already scanned by LS but i want that all errors will trigger e-mail from specific server.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You can create an alert for any random event and then edit the event criteria to suit your needs. Hit the pencil shaped edit button next to the alert. The sample settings shown in the screenshot attached to this post will trigger an alert for any error generated on computer MYSERVER.

Keep in mind though that settings like this could trigger a lot of alerts, as an alert is generated for *every* instance of the event. Alternatively, you could create a report alert instead that lists the information you are after, though this will be sent on a schedule and not in real-time.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tomecheq
Engaged Sweeper
Thank You very much. This is what I need.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You can create an alert for any random event and then edit the event criteria to suit your needs. Hit the pencil shaped edit button next to the alert. The sample settings shown in the screenshot attached to this post will trigger an alert for any error generated on computer MYSERVER.

Keep in mind though that settings like this could trigger a lot of alerts, as an alert is generated for *every* instance of the event. Alternatively, you could create a report alert instead that lists the information you are after, though this will be sent on a schedule and not in real-time.