cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bharrell
Engaged Sweeper
I would like to find a way to get Lansweeper dashboards into an independent Intranet page. The purpose of this is to have a permanent monitor setup in our office which displays dashboards from Lansweeper and PRTG. (We use PRTG for network bandwidth monitoring.) Getting the PRTG dashboards into an external webpage is easy, as they have a function built-in specifically for that purpose, which also requires no authentication to view these specified images. Perfect.

I am trying to figure out some way to accomplish the same thing in Lansweeper. I'd like to have a direct URL or image for various dashboards (or even a single dashboard) in Lansweeper. This would ideally not require authentication.

Is there any method to accomplish this in Lansweeper? Any workarounds or clever solutions would be appreciated. Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
While you can customize the dashboard to your choosing, you can't just display individual widgets on their unfortunately. You could if you use Chrome use inspect element to hide the banner for instance on the local computer as a workaround.
bharrell
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks for the suggestion on the authentication. That will have to work.

Is there any way to display part of a the Lansweeper dashboard without the rest of the web interface? I am hoping for a URL of just each individual part of the dashboard.
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
There's no external dashboard function available directly, so you wouldn't be able to display information without authenticating. You could work around this though by creating a generic account, giving it the appropriate permissions in Lansweeper and customizing the dashboard for this account. You could then log into this account on the machine the monitors are connected to and display the dashboard tab of your choice on the monitor. You won't be able to do this without authenticating though, unless you set up an AD account for this monitor set up and enable single sign on.