cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amutto
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi all,

I'm having a problem with a handheld that is not being scanned by LS. The operating system is Windows Embedded handheld 6.5 classic. I also attach the result of the devicetest. Anyone have any ideas how to solve this problem?

Thanks
Alex.

Lansweeper DeviceTester 5.2.0.6
Scanning Lansweeper Service (on this machine)..
Version: 6.0.0.51
Pinging 10.170.4.33
Ping ok.
Scanning TCP ports..
Open ports:
Closed ports:
21 (FTP)
22 (SSH)
23 (Telnet)
25 (SMTP)
80 (HTTP)
135 (EPMAP)
139 (NetBIOS Session Service)
443 (HTTPS)
3389 (RDP)
445 (SMB)
9100 (Jetdirect)
16992 (Vpro HTTP)
16993 (Vpro HTTPS)
Scanning netbios (UDP)..
Could not scan netbios
Scanning SIP..
Error: Socket exception ConnectionReset: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
Scanning SNMP..
SNMP disabled or wrong community
Scanning VPRO RMCPPing..
No reply to RMCP ping
Done.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
From your device tester output it would appear that there are no protocols available which Lansweeper can use to pull information from about the device. By default Lansweeper only creates asset pages for devices from which it can pull additional information. The protocols Lansweeper uses are listed in this article.

To generate an asset page for this device you have 2 options:
  • Enable one of the aforementioned protocols on the device if possible, you may need to consult the manufacturers' manual for this.
  • Check the Save Pinged IP option for your IP Range scanning target, which will generate an asset page for every successful ping. Do note that this will be an asset page for a 'network device' with little to no information.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
amutto
Engaged Sweeper II
Thanks for your help !!! Ok, I'll investigate with the manufacturer.
amutto
Engaged Sweeper II
Thanks for your help !!! Ok, I'll investigate with the manufacturer.
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
From your device tester output it would appear that there are no protocols available which Lansweeper can use to pull information from about the device. By default Lansweeper only creates asset pages for devices from which it can pull additional information. The protocols Lansweeper uses are listed in this article.

To generate an asset page for this device you have 2 options:
  • Enable one of the aforementioned protocols on the device if possible, you may need to consult the manufacturers' manual for this.
  • Check the Save Pinged IP option for your IP Range scanning target, which will generate an asset page for every successful ping. Do note that this will be an asset page for a 'network device' with little to no information.
amutto
Engaged Sweeper II
Someone has any idea?