cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MandrichKMC
Engaged Sweeper

Hello,

On our dashboard screen we have the default layout. I've noticed that the reports (WMI Access, AV Out of date, OS out of date) seem to be static. After I've corrected an issue and waited 24 hours for the re-scan, the resolved assets are still coming up in the report. Is there a way to reset this info and run a fresh scan?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rom
Champion Sweeper III

You need to go into Scanning > Scanned Item Interval and make sure you set ANTIVIRUS, SOFTWARE, and OS from the default interval to Zero (0) - that will rescan the item every time.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
rom
Champion Sweeper III

You need to go into Scanning > Scanned Item Interval and make sure you set ANTIVIRUS, SOFTWARE, and OS from the default interval to Zero (0) - that will rescan the item every time.

Mister_Nobody
Honored Sweeper II

You can rescan assets after open link to report or create scheduled scan by report-based, for example, hourly. 

mmwend
Engaged Sweeper II

Normally, after I fix an issue and I want instant confirmation in Lansweeper, I run select the device and "Rescan Asset" on that asset. As an example : If I replace a printer toner cartridge because it's at 1%, select that printer in Lansweeper and then select to "Rescan asset". It will scan and then in a couple of minutes the report or printer status will show 100% toner.

You do not have to wait for a "scheduled" scan you can scan anything you want at any time. A single device a group of devices, or any scanning target group.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now