cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mercedes_O
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello All,

We want to inform you that starting July 2024, the email address support@lansweeper.com will be permanently deactivated. This means that after July 1st, any emails sent to this address will not be delivered and will result in a bounce-back message. To ensure uninterrupted support from Lansweeper, please take note of the following changes:

How to Receive Support from Lansweeper

Lansweeper Support Portal:

• All users with an active paid license or an active trial license are entitled to receive support from our technical support team. If you do not have an active paid license or trial, you can still access the knowledge base, community, and training guides to solve your issue.
  • Access our support portal [here]

Community Account Creation:

• To use the Support Portal you will need to create an account on our Community (we recommend using your work email to create your account). Follow our guide on [how to register and login]
  • New to Lansweeper? Learn More: If you're new to Lansweeper and want to understand how to get support, check out our blog post that provides insights into contacting our support team.

Need Assistance?

Our team will be actively monitoring this thread to assist you with any questions related to raising tickets or using our Support Portal. Please drop your questions in the comments section below, make sure your posts do not contain any confidential information.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we transition to more efficient support methods. We're committed to providing you with the best possible support experience.

Lansweeper Support Team

6 REPLIES 6
ClaireMills
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hi Cliff,

Thank you for taking time to provide us with this feedback.  While we love to hear positive comments, it is typically the less positive that helps us drive the most change.  For that, I appreciate you taking the time to post.  

I am the Director of Customer Success for Lansweeper, and I would love to set up some time to talk to you about your experience and understand where we can improve in order to make sure that our support and product are delivering your desired outcomes.  As you pointed out, we are growing and evolving, however it is still our desire to provide the best possible experience for our customers.

Please note, the change in how to log a support ticket and the introduction of the support portal is designed to provide added value to you and not detract from getting you the support you need.  One of the key features is the ability to record your screen to allow our support technicians to see the issue as you are seeing as it happens in the application.  It is our goal to provide you with access to these types of improvements in order to make the support process easier and allow us to address concerns faster.  

I will reach out to you outside of this thread to see if we can get some time set up this week to talk.  In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly, claire.millsap@lansweeper.com.

Regards,

Claire Millsap

PSHPAdminLansW
Engaged Sweeper

I agree with techgeek57 100%.  More often than not any new release and the product gets worse.  Support has no SLA, have dealt with bugs after bugs after bugs.. 

Hello PSHPPhelpsLansW,

Per my reply below to Techgeek57, I would love to connect with you as well to understand where we are falling short.  If you can please reach out to me at claire.millsap@lansweeper.com, I will look to set up some time to talk.  Please reference this thread, so that I know it is you :-). Thank you in advance.
Regards,

Claire

Implement and follow an SLA.  Get better with support (see all of my previous support tickets)...

Another valid point.  Since support does not follow the sun, any request for support is always 24 hours later if at all.

techgeek57
Engaged Sweeper II

As a long-time customer from when you were just getting started in the US.  It has been sad to see how commercialized your company has become.

You have lost the warmth and fuzzy feeling of a small company focused on customer service and have become a large company focused on the bottom line.

It has been very sad to see. That was my number one reason for disengaging from promoting your company and participating in activities as an early adopter. 

Your company used to provide many services at the price point; however, then you tiered your offerings, and the price increased. The cloud option that we were one of the first to test really does not meet any of our needs. Many of the offerings don't work (network topology), and it broke our on-premise portal, so we had to shut the cloud down. 

Cliff DuPuy, EdS

Grand Traverse County

Grand Traverse County