cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
esr
Champion Sweeper
We have ~190 switches scanned by IP using SNMP credentials. Scan runs daily at 12 noon. This has been configured and stable for about a year. No other items are scanned by IP.

I checked the list for a report recently and found that the Last Seen date as stopped updating and the switches are marked as non-active now.

The scans continue to run daily, and I have verified by 1) watching the IP scanning queue at the scheduled time, and 2) changing the schedule time on certain switch IP addresses to current time and watching the queue populate & empty as expected, then returning them to the original time.

The data listed for the switches is correct and current! It does reflect expected daily changes. So, I'm comfortable that the scanning is good and accurate, just the last seen date isn't being updated in the database.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
esr
Champion Sweeper
After exchanging a few emails and reviewing error logs and database info, Lansweeper Support was able to identify the exact issue and provide me with a simple script to correct a database issue with the AssetCustom table that resolved the issue.

To the Lansweeper Support crew- Thank you so much!

Once again, the level of service & product knowledge has surpassed that of many other companies I work with, even those where we pay for top line support. You folks are the best!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
esr
Champion Sweeper
In my case Lansweeper Support identified problems with the tblAssetCustom table after exchanging several emails and providing them with some requested data to review.

I would encourage contacting them directly via email for support if possible- support@lansweeper.com

I can't speak to your specifics, but in my case this issue would have been very difficult to troubleshoot via forum postings.
chris_anderson
Engaged Sweeper II
I to am having this issue. Anymore information available about a fix?
esr
Champion Sweeper
After exchanging a few emails and reviewing error logs and database info, Lansweeper Support was able to identify the exact issue and provide me with a simple script to correct a database issue with the AssetCustom table that resolved the issue.

To the Lansweeper Support crew- Thank you so much!

Once again, the level of service & product knowledge has surpassed that of many other companies I work with, even those where we pay for top line support. You folks are the best!
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Troubleshooting via email.