Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
MartinMeduna
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

We recently published an integration application for Jira Assets
Lansweeper App for Jira Service Management Assets 
We have found an issue, we have identified the root cause, we are currently working on a fix, and we will publish the new version of the application in  Atlassian store as soon as possible.
Please note that not all customers are effected by this issue, if your integration run fails, you will see in the error in the log:
ā€œError occurred in get assets resolver. Reason:  The maximum payload size is 200KB.ā€
Thanks for your patience as we resolve this.

13 REPLIES 13
Casslloyd
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

We are pleased to say these sync issues have been resolved and an updated app listed in the marketplace. Here is a KB article to support this Integration. Please let us know any feedback you might have.

https://community.lansweeper.com/t5/integrations/integrate-with-the-lansweeper-app-for-jira-service-...

MartinMeduna
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

New version of the integration app is in Atlassian store.

jutley
Engaged Sweeper III

Still nothing almost 2 months later?

MartinMeduna
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

We got stuck in testing a bit longer. I hope we will push it into process for the store this week. I hope it will run through quickly. I am sorry for waiting ...

Any update in this ? Thanks in advance!

MartinMeduna
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hi eliw, new app is the store

WuGe
Champion Sweeper

Only for cloud based JIRA?
Not for the datacenter based JIRA?

MartinMeduna
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hi WuGe,

we currently support cloud based Jira only... currently there are no plans to build datacenter version. However I am counting your vote. We are reviewing our plans on regular bases so there is always possibility that we will included it in the future.

jutley
Engaged Sweeper III

Any updates on when we might expect the Atlassian store version to be updated?