cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brevis
Engaged Sweeper
I have a half dozen networks and I'm attempting to put together a deployment plan to have lansweeper be my network management software. Can I have a single database on one of my networks and have multiple instances of lansweeper push into it, or will my situation require total segregation across my networks? Will this require multiple lansweeper licences? In sure someone else has a situation similar or equivalent and I wanted to know how they went about it and what problems they encountered.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Lansweeper Ultimate and Lansweeper Corporate editions allow you to install multiple scanning servers which all can connect to the same database. In this case you only need a working SQL database connection between your scanning servers and your database server.
Alternatively consider if you can open the required ports for scanning between your networks and use only one scanning server or if you can use LsPush in order to scan Windows computers not connected to your network.

This KB article describes how to set up an installation with multiple scanning servers. You will be able to define scanning schedules for each scanning server individually.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Lansweeper Ultimate and Lansweeper Corporate editions allow you to install multiple scanning servers which all can connect to the same database. In this case you only need a working SQL database connection between your scanning servers and your database server.
Alternatively consider if you can open the required ports for scanning between your networks and use only one scanning server or if you can use LsPush in order to scan Windows computers not connected to your network.

This KB article describes how to set up an installation with multiple scanning servers. You will be able to define scanning schedules for each scanning server individually.