cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
valemic
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,
I have just updated Lansweeper to v. 6063 and updated Lansweeper ShellExec Firefox plugin.
But when I connect to remote host using Remote Control, LSREMOTE.EXE is killed after cca 30 seconds.
No "Removing remote service" dialog is shown. I can even see VNC service running on remote PC.

Tested this by directly running LSREMOTE.EXE and connecting to remote host and it works well.
Also in Google Chrome I can connect to remote host and stay connected.

Same issue is present when executing all cusotm actions that I need to stay running until i quit them myself.
For example remote command prompt using "PsExec.exe cmd.exe" or SSH connection using PuTTY.

Is this new Firefox plugin causing terminating of running processes?

Thank you in advance.

Michal Valena
DATABOX s.r.o.
Czech Republic
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
You may be running an old version of our new plugin, we encountered the issue you've reported and fixed it in the most recent plugin version (2.0.0.10). The following steps can be followed:
  • Go to about:addons in Firefox.
  • Delete the Lansweeper plugin
  • Try to execute any action from an asset page and reinstall the plugin from the resulting pop-up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
You may be running an old version of our new plugin, we encountered the issue you've reported and fixed it in the most recent plugin version (2.0.0.10). The following steps can be followed:
  • Go to about:addons in Firefox.
  • Delete the Lansweeper plugin
  • Try to execute any action from an asset page and reinstall the plugin from the resulting pop-up.