cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeInLa
Champion Sweeper
I think I posted about this months ago but I can't find the post anymore.
I am using version 5081.
I've noticed that when looking at the dashboard, where it shows "Last seen assets" (and also last seen users), it reports the asset's local time instead of my local time. I am in the central time zone. We have LSPush setup to autorun when our users connect via VPN access. If a user is in the eastern time zone for example, it would show up as last seen an hour from now.
Is there any way this can be changed? It is not a big issue, just would be nice to see certain systems and what time they come online in OUR time so the information doesn't look so confusing. We actually find the last seen assets widget to be a nice feature in the mornings when we're waiting for a particular user to come online, and we need to remote in to help them with something.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
If you use lspush the date is always the local date of the user.

If you import the lspush file 2 days later, the local date inside the lspush file is still used.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MikeInLa
Champion Sweeper
That makes sense... since it is "running" locally first. Ok, we will live with that LOL. Thanks for the reply. 🙂
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
If you use lspush the date is always the local date of the user.

If you import the lspush file 2 days later, the local date inside the lspush file is still used.