cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ufficioced
Champion Sweeper
Last seen Users/Asset widgets present an entry when access to resource is done by scanning engine, is it possible to exclude this information from the widgets entries?

If I have frequent server (event log) scanning and so my widget quickly fills of unuseful informations.

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
ufficioced
Champion Sweeper
but... why are scanning credentials showing in these widgets? Don't you think that scanning user/asset is not relevant to be shown there?
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
Unfortunately, it is indeed not possible to filter out certain assets or users from these built-in widgets. Alternatively, you could write a custom report that just shows the last seen users or last seen assets that you are interested in and then add this to your dashboard as a Data Report widget. An added advantage of doing it this way would be that you can also select the number of results that you want to display in your Data Report widget.
ufficioced
Champion Sweeper
In alternative, how can I view more than 10 rows in these widgets? A scrollbar and/or a filter on how many rows to show would be very appreciated.
Thanks