cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jalcazar
Engaged Sweeper
We have a problem with this situation. We have a license of Microsoft Visio Standard 2010, when we proceed to install, Microsoft install Visio Premium 2010 by default and later, when the installation is complete, we need to activate the correct license. Lansweeper scan this software as Visio Premium but de correct license is Visio Standard.

How I can correct this?

Please feel free to reach me if you have any issues or queries.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Please verify:
- How the software package is listed under Add/Remove Programs on the client machine. Lansweeper software scanning recreates Add/Remove Programs.
- When software information was last scanned for the client machine. To do so, check the SOFTWARE item in the Scan Time tab of the machine's Lansweeper webpage. Software data will only be accurate if a machine was recently and successfully rescanned. You can rescan assets by clicking the Assets link at the top of the web console, ticking the checkboxes in front of the assets and hitting the Rescan button on the left.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Please verify:
- How the software package is listed under Add/Remove Programs on the client machine. Lansweeper software scanning recreates Add/Remove Programs.
- When software information was last scanned for the client machine. To do so, check the SOFTWARE item in the Scan Time tab of the machine's Lansweeper webpage. Software data will only be accurate if a machine was recently and successfully rescanned. You can rescan assets by clicking the Assets link at the top of the web console, ticking the checkboxes in front of the assets and hitting the Rescan button on the left.
Jalcazar
Engaged Sweeper
Sorry for my bad exposition I try to clarify my question. In Software Authorization I choose Microsoft Visio Premium 2010 with Denied and Microsoft Visio Standard 2010 with Aprroved. The report Software: Unauthorized software appears client machine with Microsoft Visio Premium 2010 but it's incorrect because the license is standard.

Thank you
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you clarify your question. Are you having issues with scanned software installations or scanned product keys? Software scanning recreates Add/Remove Programs on the client machine.