cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeFulton
Engaged Sweeper II
Starting a couple of days ago, I am having problems logging in with my active directory credentials. This used to work but now when I enter my info and click "login" it just refreshes the page. There's no message to suggest what the problem might be.

The built-in admin login works OK.
1 REPLY 1
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Usually when users get redirected to the login in page it is because of their anti-virus software scanning the Lansweeper folder which causes files to be changed and therefore the website forces a login. However, usually this does not happen as quick as you describe and the built-in admin should also have this issue.

More information about that problem can be found in this knowledgebase article: https://www.lansweeper.com/kb/206/automatically-redirected-to-login-screen.html

To fully troubleshoot your issue it would be best to send an email to our support team with the following files:
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\App_Data\web_errorlog.txt, if it exists.