cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lptarik
Engaged Sweeper
Hello ,

Where can i find in the database mapped credentials? I want to make some modifications

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
It's normal for the ranges to still be visible. Every IP range in Lansweeper will also be in credential mapping (because they need a credential). If you don't want them there, you need to delete the IP range all together from the scanning targets.
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
It's a combination of a bunch of database tables. The credentials themselves are in tsycredentials (encrypted obviously), and they link to different scanning targets with their own specific database tables like tsysIpRangeCredentials and tsysDomainCredentials.

If you take a look at all the tables in the database, it shouldn't be too difficult to find how it fits together.
Charles.X wrote:
It's a combination of a bunch of database tables. The credentials themselves are in tsycredentials (encrypted obviously), and they link to different scanning targets with their own specific database tables like tsysIpRangeCredentials and tsysDomainCredentials.

If you take a look at all the tables in the database, it shouldn't be too difficult to find how it fits together.

Thank you Charles, I deleted all rows in tsysIpRangeCredentials with query but i still see thoese ip ranges in Credential Mapping .I added some screenshots.