cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hasayeret
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi guys,

Lansweeper keeps bugging me about one of our servers not having an Anti Virus but it clearly does!
It has the same AV as our other servers (SEP) but I'm not sure why it keeps saying "no"...
I tried re-installing the av and rescan the assets but it still comes out negative after the rescan...

What's going on???

Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
This article describes how Lansweeper collects data about Anti-Virus software. In some cases, you might need to rebuild the antivirus WMI class which is described in that article as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
In order to fix scanning errors, please refer to this KB article. You might need to check if port 135/TCP is open and Windows remote administration is enabled between your Lansweeper server and the affected target computer.
If you couldn't fix scanning errors, you could use LsPush as well which locally scans the computer and afterwards transfers the result file back to your Lansweeper server via direct server connection, file share or mail.
hasayeret
Engaged Sweeper II
Ok so I removed the asset and re-scanned it and now it's telling me that it is online but firewalled. The server is not being firewalled by both windows and SEP. What's going on???
hasayeret
Engaged Sweeper II
we're using the same AV on all our severs and it was able to find it on all of them... just not sure what's the deal with this one...
can you tell me more about the agent scan?
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
This article describes how Lansweeper collects data about Anti-Virus software. In some cases, you might need to rebuild the antivirus WMI class which is described in that article as well.
MakeBug
Champion Sweeper
Which scanning method did you use? Have you tried agent-scanning?
I also have this problem (sometimes it says theres NO AV, sometimes it says it's deactivated, sometimes not up to date...cursed), but with the agent-scan it worked. Sure this is not a SOLUTION, but maybe a workaround.