cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Greg_Faulk
Engaged Sweeper
After uninstalling and then re-installing Lansweeper on the same server we no longer receive data from the lsagent cloud relay. Under Scanning\Cloud Relay Configuration it shows "LsAgent access granted" in green. It also shows the same Cloud Relay Authentication Key that I previously used. Does the re-install require a new Cloud Relay Authentication Key?

The Server errorlog file contains the following error:

2021-08-18 15:47:09,682 [68] ERROR could not sync asset scans from Relay
System.ServiceModel.ServiceActivationException: The requested service, 'https://lsagentrelay.lansweeper.com/EchoConfigurationService.svc' could not be activated. See the server's diagnostic trace logs for more information.

Server stack trace:
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelUtilities.ValidateRequestReplyResponse(HttpWebRequest request, HttpWebResponse response, HttpChannelFactory`1 factory, WebException responseException, ChannelBinding channelBinding)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory`1.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelRequest.WaitForReply(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.RequestChannel.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.RequestChannelBinder.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at Lansweeper.Service.SA.Connected_Services.EchoConfigurationServiceReference.IEchoConfigurationService.GetAssetData(Guid relayKey)
at Lansweeper.Service.SA.EchoConfigurationServiceAgent.GetAssetData(Guid relayKey)
at Lansweeper.Service.BL.ScanFileManager.ProcessScans(Guid relayKey, Boolean aboveAssetLimit, Func`4 saveScan)

This is not a firewall problem as the following command works:
psping lsagentrelay.lansweeper.com:443

2 REPLIES 2
Andy_Sismey
Champion Sweeper III
Hi I had the same issue and created a new key which fixed it
Andy.S wrote:
Hi I had the same issue and created a new key which fixed it

Thank you for the suggestion but it now appears the problem was not due to the Lansweeper uninstall / reinstall. Other threads in this forum document some of the problems with the initial 8.X versions of lsagent. After approximately a week of no lsagent data my clients automatically updated to lsagent version 8.4.100.149 and then the client data resumed appearing in lansweeper.